By Zach Arnold | August 9, 2007
If you aren’t a subscriber to our radio show, go subscribe now. Friendly links: iTunes feed or RSS feed. Josh Barnett was the guest on our last show. We’ll have a new radio show coming out shortly. So, go subscribe.
Adam “Pacman” Jones had quite the appearance on ESPN2 Thursday morning. This was supposed to be a TV segment helping to promote his debut in TNA wrestling, but instead it turned into a total PR nightmare debacle. And Jeff Jarrett sat right next to him, with a TNA ring in the background the entire time. Audio here.
There is quite an article at MSNBC about Dan Henderson, as he trains and prepares to face Quinton Jackson on 9/8 in London. I’m surprised more people didn’t spot a glaring error in the article, but Fightlinker caught it. Ryan is on a roll.
Onto tonight’s headlines.
- The Fight Network: September 5th Pancrase card at Korakuen Hall
- MMA Weekly: Fabricio Werdum officially joins Chute Boxe
- Sherdog: Vadim Finkelstein floats K-1/Fedor rumor… by denying it
- UFC Junkie: Jorge Gurgel vs. Doug Evans at UFC 77
- Sam Caplan: Why Josh Koscheck will beat GSP
- The Fightworks Podcast: Art of War 3 conference call notes
- The White County News (Cleveland, GA): Scott Barrett brings home heavyweight belt
- The Half Moon Bay Review: Coastside’s Raul Castillo wins second MMA bout
- The Edwardsville Journal (MO): A fighting chance – local resident Darryl Cobb turns to MMA to change his path in life
- The Orlando Sentinel: Showcase to take fight to extreme in Kissimmee this Friday
- The Billings Gazette (MT): Club Boxing plans to feature MMA
- MMA on Tap: Stephane Vigneault vs. Justin Tavernini added to TKO 30 event
- MMA Ring Report: MFC celebrity poker tournament returns
- The Shreveport Times: MMA star Razor Rob McCullough in town for seminar, show
- New York Newsday: Police seeking teens highlighted in “fight flicks” (hat tip: Mikeinformer)