By Zach Arnold | September 1, 2007
The views and opinions expressed by guests on the Fight Opinion Radio show are those of the guests and not necessarily those expressed by the staff of Fight Opinion Radio.
A good week for Fight Opinion Radio, as we recap the UFC 74 event from last weekend. This week’s highlight segment is a writer’s roundtable featuring Luke Thomas and Jordan Breen discussing Renato Babalu’s termination from the UFC, Josh Barnett’s comments about the UFC Heavyweight Title, and Jeff Monson’s comments about steroids in MMA. Plus, the world-famous grab bag and discussion of Bodog losing their domain name.
The 61st edition of Fight Opinion Radio is now online and available to download. Download this week’s show here.
Or you can use the great flash player to listen to it streaming (without having to use an external program). Check it out (down below).
Podcasting: Use http://feeds.feedburner.com/fightopinionradio. This link should work for all RSS programs and podcatching programs. You’ll never miss another show again.
If you have iTunes, do the following:
- In your iTunes program, go to Advanced. Then choose the Subscribe to Podcast option.
- Type in http://feeds.feedburner.com/fightopinionradio.
- The newest edition of Fight Opinion Radio will be automatically downloaded and future editions of FOR will download for you as well, hassle-free.
With the listenership for Fight Opinion Radio dramatically increasing week by week, we definitely could use your financial support for the Fight Opinion project. If you want to contribute to us in a way that directly helps us out with our web server costs, you can donate directly to our web host – A Small Orange. Please help us out. I will personally contact you and give my sincere thanks if you make a donation.
To contact us for show feedback, you can e-mail any of us on the Fight Opinion radio staff.
- Zach Arnold – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Thaler – email@example.com
- Erin Bucknell – firstname.lastname@example.org